IELTS Speaking: if you don't know the answer

Contents

IELTS Speaking: if you don't know the answer

How do you answer a question when you don't know anything about the topic?

There are 2 things you can do:

1.Be honest and explain why you don't know

2.Guess, and tell the examiner that you are guessing

Example question:

How has technology affected the kinds of music that young people listen to?

My answer, using both tips above:

(1) To be honest I don't really know the answer to that because I'm completely out of touch

with what young people are listening to, and I'm not a fan of pop music.

(2) However, I suppose that technology must have affected music. Maybe young people are

listening to music that has been made using computer software instead of real musical

instruments like the piano or guitar.

Previous     Next

Contents

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Spanking online Study

Book List for buy