IELTS Speaking: if you don't know what to say

GENERAL TIPS

IELTS SPEAKING PART 1

IELTS SPEAKING PART 2

IELTS SPEAKING PART 3

IELTS Speaking: if you don't know what to say

In Sunday's lesson I suggested answering in the following way if you don't know what to say:
"Well, I don't really know much about... because..., but I suppose..."
In other words, you admit that you don't really know what to say, you explain why, then you 
invent an answer anyway. Let's try using the formula above with an example.
Question:

What kinds of jobs might stop when the season changes?

A
nswer:
Well, I don't really know much about seasonal jobs because everyone works all year round where 
I live, but I suppose that some jobs related to tourism must stop at the end of the summer holiday
period.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Spanking online Study

Book List for buy