IELTS Speaking: use real examples!

GENERAL TIPS

IELTS SPEAKING PART 1

IELTS SPEAKING PART 2

IELTS SPEAKING PART 3

IELTS Speaking: use real examples!

To improve your IELTS speaking score, use good examples to extend your answers. Real examples or stories about yourself are the best. 
Use examples in part 2 when you need to make your presentation longer. Use them in part 3 to support your opinions.
Here's an example that helps me to extend a part 2 presentation about my mobile phone:
"For example, yesterday I used my phone to call some friends to arrange a get-together this weekend. Some of them didn't answer, so I either left a message in their voicemail or I sent them a text. I also replied to a few emails while I was waiting in a queue at the bank."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Spanking online Study

Book List for buy